Senior Site Engineer
MMD Construction are seeking to recruit an experienced Senior Site Engineer on a full time, permanent basis. This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly motivated and ambitious Engineer who wants to work on exciting projects and join a growing team. Fantastic career progression opportunities.
- Liaising and reporting to the Head of the Engineering Department and working with Senior Project Manager/ Contracts Manager.
- Develop and maintain relationships with Client Representatives to support the activities and maintain positive relations on behalf of the company.
- Ensuring that all materials used, and work performed are as per specifications.
- Review quality of work on all ongoing works
- Perform site tasks, cube making, site activities logs
- Setting out using a total station and as built surveys
- Set laser and bench marks on site as needed
- Organise relevant documents from site as needed
- General on site paper work
- Material Submittals, orders etc
- Keep diary of working tasks
- Mentoring & supervision of graduate engineers
- At least three years of experience
Relevant Engineering Third Level Qualification
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have a good working knowledge of Autocad, and Microsoft Office.
- Able to oversee engineers works.
- Ability to work with multiple functions to coordinate the flow of information.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate engineering requirements.
- Accuracy, thoroughness and timeliness.
- Ability to provide support and assistance to co-workers as appropriate.