WORKING WITH US
Graduate Opportunities-Construction Management 2023
MMD Construction are currently accepting applications for our 2023 Graduate Programme.
As a Graduate, you will join MMD Construction’s structured Graduate Development Programme whereby you will undergo extensive on the job training under the guidance of your mentor. The successful candidate will learn new processes, systems and combine practical project experience with tailored and engaging training. With the support of your mentor you can drive your own learning and push your own limits. Learning opportunities include in-house and external training, career and professional development.
To be effective in the role of a graduate with MMD Construction, you must have strong communication skills, be good at building relationships and rapport with the various parties involved in a project, be good at planning and managing your time, be highly motivated, and be committed to delivering excellent service to our clients.
- Liaising/Assisting Senior Project Managers/Contracts Managers
- Data management
- Liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project
- Planning key tasks-Take responsibility for certain projects or parts of projects, under the guidance of your mentor.
- Reporting on progress and cost
- Site meetings
- Actively promote and achieve the very highest standards in health and safety through all stages of the project life-cycle.
- You hold or be working towards a Degree qualification in Construction Management
- You must have the ability to use initiative and be self-motivated
- An interest in residential property is desirable
- Ability to work as part of a team is essential
- Willingness to learn and develop career.
- Good IT skills are also required
Please send a copy of your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com