MMD Construction are seeking to recruit an experienced Site Engineer on a full time, permanent basis. This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly motivated and ambitious Site Engineer who wants to work on exciting projects and join a growing team.
- Perform site tasks, cube making, site activities logs
- Setting out using a total station and as built surveys
- Set laser and bench marks on site as needed
- Organise relevant documents from site as needed
- General on site paper work
- Material Submittals, orders etc
- Keep diary of working tasks
- At least three years of experience
Relevant Engineering Third Level Qualification
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have a good working knowledge of Autocad, and Microsoft Office.
• Ability to work with multiple functions to coordinate the flow of information.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to communicate engineering requirements.
• Accuracy, thoroughness and timeliness.
• Ability to provide support and assistance to co-workers as appropriate.
Send CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org