Quality & Training Coordinator
MMD Construction are seeking to hire a Quality and Training Coordinator (Construction) on a full-time, permanent basis. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing team and work on exciting projects.
The successful candidate must have experience within the construction industry.
- Pro-actively support the company’s commitment to continuous improvement.
- Conduct monthly project audits and report findings to Quality Manager.
- Update SOP’s as required and develop, implement and deliver training programs on all updates. Ensure all processes enhance overall Quality performance and assure that all regulatory requirements are met.
- Manage and maintain the administration of company document management systems.
- Assist with monitoring aspects of quality system to ensure compliance with 9001, 14001 and 45001 ISO certification requirements.
- Participate in the ISO auditing process.
- Administer and manage NCR’s.
- Undertake any project work as delegated by management.
- Work closely with the HR Manager and Quality Manager in relation to new hire requirements, inductions, and training and the content for same.
- Deliver induction training to new employees, and any other training as required to existing employees.
- Maintain project Document Control as and when required.
- Other department tasks and duties as required.
- Third level qualification in a Construction related course or relevant experience in a similar construction role will be considered in lieu of a third level qualification
- Strong business acumen (Construction Sector)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Be tech savvy
- Strong planning, organisational, teamwork and presentation skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and a variety of tasks at once
- The ability to prioritise work and meet deadlines
- Initiates and takes responsibility for his/her own professional development
- Business Systems: Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suite