WORKING WITH US
Junior Project Planner
MMD Construction are seeking to hire a Junior Project Planner on a full-time, permanent basis. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing team and work on exciting projects.
The successful candidate should have experience within the construction industry.
- Assist in the development of project schedules using Microsoft Project encompassing full project scope, milestones and timelines, using critical path methodology.
- Assist in developing tender and construction programmes and methodologies for traditional and design & build projects.
- Assist with the preparation of site target and look ahead programmes, as well as reviewing and advising on subcontractor programmes and their incorporation in to the overall construction programme.
- Ability to establish project resource requirements
- Assist in the development of As Built Programmes.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A Relevant third level qualification or comparable experience in a project management or construction discipline
- Excellent IT Skills
- High level of understanding in Microsoft Project
- Ability to work to deadlines and prioritise tasks
- Ideally 2 years of experience in a similar role
If you are interested in this role, please send a copy of your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com