MMD Construction are seeking to recruit a Graduate/Junior Engineer to join our team based in Cork. The ideal candidate will be an ambitious, self-motivated and enthusiastic individual and will work across all stages of a project lifecycle within our quickly expanding construction firm. Ideally candidates will have 0-2 years’ experience.
- Perform site tasks, cube making, site activities logs
- Setting out using a total station and as built surveys
- Set laser and bench marks on site as needed
- Organise relevant documents from site as needed
- General on site paper work
- Material Submittals, orders etc
- Keep diary of working tasks
- At least three years of experience
Relevant Engineering Third Level Qualification
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have a good working knowledge of Autocad, and Microsoft Office.
• Ability to work with multiple functions to coordinate the flow of information.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to communicate engineering requirements.
• Accuracy, thoroughness and timeliness.
• Ability to provide support and assistance to co-workers as appropriate.